Thursday, March 6, 2014

March {Fishy} Madness

Its time for the March Madness challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils and that means anything goes!  But its also the more out of the box or just more is more!  For today I have a summery card for you, cause I'm itching to be rid of the snowy weather!


I used the Letterpress technique for the background using the Large Scales stencil, Blue Martini Memory Mist , and my cuttlebug.  Papers are from Graphic 45.


My Open Fish was stenciled with versamark ink and then I added Metallic f/x  mica powders.  I then cut this out and adhered it to my tag on the card base.


Have a fabulous day and thanks for topping in!

8 comments:

  1. I hear you Cyndi! I am very ready for all the snow to be gone! Great card, love the scales in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scales on that background paper...so pretty! Fun addition of the embellie paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the scales letterpressed onto background (G45 no less)! Cool subtly on the fish too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been a really inspiring creation with the letterpress into patterned paper. It is finally sinking in...amazing how no idea is immaculately conceived, creation definitely builds. Thanks for thinking outside the box this week and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE your fish!!!! thanks for the suggestion, -con

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)