Friday, October 12, 2012

Feature Friday with Skipping Stones

Good morning!  Its my turn for Feature Friday over at Skipping Stones Design!  And since its Breast Cancer Awareness Month I thought I'd pull out my Bra's Volume 3 set for today.  Yes, there are 3 sets of these adorable bras and each has multiple bras plus funny and inspirational sayings.


I paper pieced my bra with paper from Echo Park's For the Record 2 Tailored collection and added a bitty bow to the front.  Easy peasy card just to showcase the adorable bra!


Thanks for popping in today!  Don't forget our challenge this week which you can enter HERE through Monday night!


1 comment:

  1. Cyndi, This is adorable! Great tie-in of the Bra sets to draw attention to Breast Cancer Awareness month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)